Monday, August 5, 2013

Escaping thoughts

I still repeat the things you said to me in my head: the lies and your half-baked truth, your empty promises, and yes, even the unspoken words of rejection. There are times when I'd thread them, chew them into pieces hoping a world of clarity and knowing would dawn. That the remnants of your disengagement would lead me somewhere far, far enough from the past where I have imposed myself on you and found nothing but air of discontent.

But I love you. Yet tragically, I don't need you. But in you I found a world of wondrous dreams, filling my insides with desire, firing my senses to a point of delirious ecstasy. And because of this I will wait. I will wait to a point of hopelessness and excruciating endings. I will wait until there's no more me or you, to a point where the world would surrender itself. Because the only way this world would be free is when at last, I am free to make love with you. 

4 reaction(s):

Jjampong said...

over a bottle of beer?

Mac Callister said...

Next guy nalang hehe. For sure there are others waiting for your attention ;-)

kalansaycollector said...

hay love woes. lol

bagotilyo said...

A quality post.

Ang sakit nung emosyon ko habang binabasa ko to :3

 

Copyright © 2010 Désolé Boy | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki