Monday, October 8, 2012

Nobody said it was easy


























Tonight is when I'll go back to the star
from where I'm from
distant and afar
I'm going back now
away from where you all are
there beyond your foul
far from such spitting war.

But first I must die
for I cannot bring there these vile
I must be light and take the flight high
carry myself, my spirit anew
kiss the sun in the bursting sky
for no more I'm afraid of the blinding pain
I'm ready to depart, fly high, fly.

Alas, let my cold body stand proof
of my blissful heydays
let my scars be map
to a journey of weigh.

It is as they say:
second star to the right, straight on 'til morning
feel the blows of goodbye
of the phantomly air
no more looking back
no more heaving sigh
from here on it's easy.
 

Copyright © 2010 Désolé Boy | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki