Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Be music night

They say once David wrote a song, an accrual of chords that pleased the Lord. I wonder how it goes. 

And then I thought, what if I realise those chords and play the same chorus for you? Will it pleasure you? 

I sure know nothing about harp, but with a few pluck on my guitar and some taps on the ivory white and smaller keys of charcoal black that is my piano,  I can render you a symphony; a delicate revelation of my agonizing love to thee. 

Shall I make you a song? Please listen, please. 

Let me begin with a major C, a perfect key for my feeble voice. Then I shall trail up to G, falling to major F, only to return at once to C. Then again from C, let the minor fall to A and let the G be the bridge to my climactic chorus. 

But tell me. Will a single ballad be enough? Or should I write 73 psalms like David? You need not worry, for even thousands, I'd never run out of music as long as it's for you.

Remaining quiet, are we? Ah, I forgot silence is part of music. And you, my Gallant, is silence.

But I can dream. I can dream that at some point you’ll sing back the melody and we can sing along. 

Remember. Remember that in love, it need not be in unison, but a chord of harmonizing notes gathered in a common beat.



it may not always be so; and I say
that if your lips which I have loved, should touch
another's, and your dear strong fingers clutch 
his heart; if on another's face your sweet face lay
in such silence as I know, or such
great writhing words as, uttering overmuch
stand helplessly before the spirit at bay;
Accept all happiness from me.
Then I shall turn my face, and hear one bird
sing terribly afar in some distant lost land. 




Désolé Boy en route to Neverland
___
"Be music night" by Brad Ellingboe











13 reaction(s):

Kyle said...

ang romantic naman nito para sa akin.hehehe gusto ko din kasi inaalayan ako.hahaha

Mu[g]en said...

Sweet naman!

Nimmy said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! ang tamis!

shenanigans said...

hhhmmm?

yung lyrics sa baba eh yun ba yung composition mo?

tama ba ko nang pagkakaintindi sa entry na ito?

nag compose ka ng song for someone?

caloy said...

ayokong nakakabasa ng ganto! nalulungkot me!

Desperate Houseboy said...

sweet. kung sa akin ginawa yan, naku, naku naku. hehehe

Eternal Wanderer... said...

I-V-IV-I-iv-V...

it's still looking for a resolution ;)

Sean said...

this is so nice desole boy.

Spiral Prince said...

beautiful :)

Désolé Boy said...

Eternal,

Exactly. Thank God somebody noticed. But don't you think the resolution should be his?

Désolé Boy

Désolé Boy said...

Mina-sama,

Honto arigatou gozaimasu!

DB-kun

Mac Callister said...

inlovabo ka?huwaw naman!

Eben said...

Let me begin with a major C, a perfect key for my feeble voice. Then I shall trail up to G, falling to major F, only to return at once to C. Then again from C, let the minor fall to A and let the G be the bridge to my climactic chorus.

can't help but imagine the sound of this chord. sweet!

 

Copyright © 2010 Désolé Boy | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki