Saturday, May 22, 2010

I am your Désolé Boy

Hello everyone! This is my first time entering the world of blogosphere. And this is my story...

Weeks ago, I experienced my first ever sex. Same sex.

It was the craziest yet the most beautiful thing I ever experienced. As of now, I was still searching for the right adjective that could sum up the entire roller coaster ride.

Who's the lucky guy? Some random hot guy I bump with in a public restroom somewhere in Cubao.

You might probably call me a slut with what I've done, but I tell you now...yes indeed! Though not the best one in town, or he wouldn't just left me désolé right now...

Yes. I fell in love with the same guy. I fell in love with a stranger. I fell in love with a one night stand.

With no one to talk to about all these things (I am currently away with friends and am not out at home) I hope you'll bear with me and listen as my story unfolds...

5 reaction(s):

Dudes said...

I think everybody fell in love with the first one who took it away.

Anyways, keep on writing. =)

shenanigans said...

taray! naka bunggo lang nag cher cher na..

bungguin kaya kita.. hihi

di mo naman ako fina-follow eh..

canonista said...

Desole Boy, kung magpapatutor ka sa akin sa photography, sendan mo lang ako ng email.

Sama rin kita sa mga minsanan kong photowalks.

Victor Saudad said...

where are you Db? ...

































sigh.

Désolé Boy said...

Why the huge sigh Victor? I'm just around. For all you know, you already saw me.
.
.
Everyday, palipat-lipat lang ako from Bulacan to QC ;D

 

Copyright © 2010 Désolé Boy | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki